PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, one of the most popular survival multiplayer games is currently the biggest seller in the market. Over 40 million copies have been sold worldwide making it one of the highest earners in the gaming industry. With so many players opting for this game, there are various questions like battlegrounds hack, system requirement, etc. that lurks in people’s mind.
So, check out the most common questions and answers regarding this game!
- What systems does one need to play PUBG?
When the game was introduced in the market, it was available on the PC only. It was available on Steam or on its official page. There was no physical copy of this game at the beginning.
However, there was a physical copy available for this game for PC as well as Xbox in 2017. There are talks about releasing a version for PlayStation 4; however, nothing has been official yet.
For PC, the required specifications are operating system Windows 7, 8.1, and 10. Intel Core i3 processor or AMD FX-6300 along with minimum 6GB RAM. The graphics card has to be at least 2GB Geforce GTX 660 or 2GB AMD Radeon HD 7850. 30GB of storage is also needed along with a stable broadband connection.
However, other than desktop and console version, people can also play PUGB in their Android as well as iOS mobile phones.
- Are there any hacks available for this game?
Well, different people use various PUBG hack when playing the game. Some of the common ones which most gamers use these days are:
- Undetected: If one follows the direction, he will be not detected by anti-cheat approaches or BattlEye.
- Always Win: This aids one to hide by watching the enemy as well as stay in center zone which prevents possibility of dying from shrinking battlefield.
- Zone Surprises: This cheat helps in killing enemies by waiting in new zone and as enemies enter, make a sudden attack for elimination.
- Name PUGB ESP: An individual can see the entire names of the players on the map.
Other than these, there are also vehicle hits, bounding boxes, wall hacks, etc.
- How can an Individual get guns and level up?
No consistency in player progression or levelling up. Everyone is dropped in the same location with similar equipment and abilities excluding cosmetic items. To find guns and other resources one would require searching abandon structures. It depends on a gamer when he/she will start looking for other players. One can simply activate PUGB ESP as well as find a gun and start hunting enemies or wait till they acquire all armour, medical equipment, backpack, etc.
- Are there micro-transactions in PUBG?
A player earns battle points depending on his/her rank, total killings, damage done to opponents, etc. These points are useful when buying crates. These crates are free for opening; however, Gamescom Invitational Crate requires one to purchase a key to access. Some of this money is for donation while some are to increase prize pool for PUBG Gamescom Invitational.
So, if you are looking to win big, you will require all the skill sets necessary along with a PUBG hack. Start playing today and explore the fun of this game!